- Must possess active Personal Training Certification through either NASM, ACSM, ACE, ISSA, NCSA or other accredited body/institution
- OR have a bachelor’s degree in either Kinesiology and/or Exercise Science/Physiology
- MUST be available for all shifts (evening) Monday – Friday, 5pm – 9pm
- Must possess active AED/CPR training through either American Red Cross or American Heart Association
- Availability on weekends preferred
- Ability to work 1-1 with clients in a small, personal training space with minimal training and programming limitations
- Ability to create and implement individual workouts and overall exercise programming in line with clients needs, abilities, and goals
- Be friendly and personable, with great communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse array of individuals of all ages, skill level, ability, race, gender, background, etc.
- Ability to accurately record and track client progress
- Discount on products such as protein, supplements, etc.
- Personal Access to facility at any time
- $15 – $20/hr